Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blackhole!

Man this city is a blackhole! Well I guess honestly I haven't been trying very hard the last few days. Instead I focused on making some money, and make some money I did.

I ran into an interesting local who happened to have some green, and he invited me to smoke with him the other day. He didn't have papers but I did, so he gave me enough herb to a roll a blunt! Worked for me, I rolled one for us and one for me for later!

Few hours after that it was rinse and repeat, gave me enough buds to roll another blunt, so I rolled up 2 J's. I love it when I get weed for free!

Suffice it to say I was quite baked all day that day, not very functional for much of anything else!

I had a ride that was supposed to take me to New Mexico tomorrow, but he fell through, so now I am back on the drawing board. I was supposed to meet my friend in San Fransisco but now he is moving closer towards me. We will end up meeting somewhere in the middle, god I just hope its not here in San Antonio.

Today will be my last day of farting around, gonna get out tomorrow and fly my sign and try to get out of here. Also going to try to network with some of the drivers and see if I can find a ride tonight that way.

Not much of an in detailed post, but I promise much better on the next post :).

1 comment:

  1. please call me, I sent my nomber to your facebook

    ReplyDelete