Friday, March 26, 2010

Goodbye San Antonio?

I thought Houston was bad... This city is hard to get out of! I am still stuck here trying to get the hell out! Though it has been interesting.

The other day a black driver was looking for a CDL driver to help him deliver a load because he forgot his CDL at home. So I said sure, that is no problem! So I hopped in the truck and we headed over to the receiver down the street. Well they didn't like it and threatened to call the law on us! So we hightailed it out of there!

Now the interesting part is he whipped out a fat blunt, and you know I cannot refuse to toke on some herb! So a toking we went. In a few minutes I was so baked I barely knew what was going on! Man was that a fun day. So we tried it again yesterday early in the morning, and got it delivered! His boss payed me $30 for doing so, so it was a good deal I would say.

Time is getting too close to the line, I need to get out of here HOW! I may have a ride to Phoenix today, so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment