Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weather Delay

Well it looks like I may have to delay my California bound departure for tomorrow. San Antonio is under a thunderstorm advisory today and I am sure not going to go stand on the freeway in 40-50mph gusts with hail!

I guess it is a sort of a mixed blessing as my boy said he was going to get some buds today, so I don't mind sitting and waiting on that. In the meantime I can hang out here and try to find an outgoing ride from a fellow truck driver.

Been downloading a lot of music in the last few days, it is so refreshing to listen to the music that I love. It really fills me up with hopes and aspirations and inspires me to no end. I have my guitar back and I really want to play it but I don't like to in public, I need to get over that!

Anyway just thought I would give a quick update!

No comments:

Post a Comment